WORK AT ZINNERGY
The diverse mix of skills at ZINNERGY supports our ambitious international reach. Challenges that can span between business and brand disciplines. Creatives who come up with strong ideas to change companies and sustainability experts with a realistic imagination. ZINNERGY is growing and we are always interested in hearing from talented people who want to build careers with purpose. We are always looking for talented and passionate people. If you are interested in working with us, please send your resume and a short cover letter explaining why you would like to join our team and what you think you would bring to the agency.
De diverse mix van vaardigheden bij ZINNERGY ondersteunt onze ambitieuze internationale reikwijdte. Uitdagingen die zich kunnen uitstrekken tussen bedrijfs- en merkdisciplines. Creatieven die met sterke ideeën komen om bedrijven te veranderen en duurzaamheidsexperts met een realistische verbeeldingskracht. ZINNERGY groeit en we zijn altijd geïnteresseerd in het horen van getalenteerde mensen die een carrière met purpose willen opbouwen.
We zijn altijd op zoek naar getalenteerde en gepassioneerde mensen. Als je geïnteresseerd bent om met ons samen te werken, stuur dan uw cv en een korte begeleidende brief waarin je uitlegt waarom je ons team zou willen komen versterken en wat je denkt dat u mee zou brengen aan het bureau.
HR Advisor at ZINNERGY with banking experience
ZINNERGY is looking across borders to change the way banks work, think and act. From this perspective we are looking for a HR Advisor. The core business of the Human Advisor is the recruitment and development of ZINNERGY most important asset: our team and clients. HR is also responsible for intern and extern communication, and initiates and supports organizational and cultural change. To support our team with the accomplishment of its ambitions, currently we have a vacancy for an:
HR Advisor | (32-37 hours per week)
As our HR Advisor, you understand the business of banking and you know how to translate our organizational goals and of our clients into HR goals and objectives, in close collaboration with our team. You join a team of 7 highly professionals. We are looking for a person who likes to be part of a team that is constantly trying to improve and innovate. Someone who wants to dive into the core of the matter, to do research, make comparisons, is quality and result driven and is not afraid to challenge our way of working. Data driven HR is not new to you.
- Being a true business partner, provide advice to management on a range of people policies and practices and pro-actively build effective relationships with key stake holders;
- Provide day-to-day support on the HR cycle and partner with managers on all HR fields, like recruitment, learning & development, health & vitality, performance management, reward, exit, etc;
- Work closely together with the team to align, implement and improve HR procedures and processes and leverage best practices;
- Enable successful delivery of the HR strategy by supporting the implementation of various HR projects
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field;
- Experience in working in the banking industry;
- Minimum of 2 years advisory experience, within an international environment;
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication skills in English – both verbal and in writing – is a must;
- Understanding (latent) business needs and translating it into relevant information;
- A good listener, value differences;
- A solution driven and autonomous personality;
- Able to prioritize, and with a hands on mentality.